• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Kingdom Hearts NBC Chaser Figure; Ends July 13, 2012; 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Kingdom Hearts NBC Chaser Figure; Ends July 13, 2012; 8PM

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
This auction is for a very rare figure I was given a long time ago. It is a Kingdom Hearts Formation Arts vol.1 Chaser of Jack Skellington!
jack4.jpg

The figure itself is about 6 inches tall, hard plastic and comes apart as the original formation arts figures came in little blind boxes and you had to put the figure together. This is a very rare version of the Jack figure, and I'd like him to find a new home.
You can read more about him in my thread: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?15911-Any-Kingdom-Hearts-or-NBC-fans-out-there
(If anyone wants better photos tell me, I had to take these with my phone, lol)

Fabulous Auction Details:
-All the basic forum rules apply!
-No reserve, No cash offers, No PM Bids!
-Please be gentle D: This is my first time doing this! D:
-This Auction ends on Friday July 12, 2012 at 8PM....in California. (I don't know what time zone that is?)

Hints and things:
-I am collecting pins for three people!
-One likes everything
-One likes Lion King, DSF and Villains, and of course Kingdom Hearts!
-The last likes Snow White
-But we don't need anymore hidden Mickeys (unless new of course)
-And we like character dominant Pins! (Standalone, a few characters together)
-And anything Not on my haves or trades lists!

I want this figure to make someone happy. Like it once made me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back