• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! kmorrison07 you're the BEST!!

ZAPPED! kmorrison07 you're the BEST!!

Mali87

The Girl with the Ariel Tattoo
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have been zapped yet again!!! :0

This must be a good month for me... lol

I completed a trade with my pin pal not too long ago and today I found my pins from our trade in the mail. Woohoo! *dances about*

I was surprised to see a 4th little bubble wrapped bundle in the package. These were the pins in that little package:

Pin 94080: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Gaston at Gaston's Tavern
Pin 94078: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Silly Girls at Gaston's Tavern

And to top it off she wrote ZAP! on the little baggy they were in in the bubble wrap. Too cute! :3

Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kristineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Ur the bestest! ::huggles::

There's just one problem u have created....

I want other pins in that set now :facepalm: XDDDDDDD

Here's to more trading soon ;) <3

Back