• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Lanny......what a nice guy!!

ZAPPED! Lanny......what a nice guy!!

Suzziesue

Crazy for Disney Pins
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I went to DLR today and got in some good trades. It's always fun to trade and chit chat with friends at the park. Out of the blue, Lanny (LANNYard) asked me if I wanted to trade for a beautiful LE 5000 Ariel pin. She was on my wants list and of course I said yes. What a sweet guy. Lanny is so much fun to talk to and trade with. Thanks Lanny for making my day!!!!!!

Congrats!! Awww how awesome of Lanny! Love the sparkly funny-anime face kitty face... nice touch lol

Oh oh which Ariel pin did ya get? Do u have a pic or the pin pics #? :3

Well, congrats Ms Susan. How kind of Lanny to shoot some pin-karma your way!
I clicked on the link you posted, but, it didn't open correctly. What is the pin number? I'd like to see it.
It was nice seeing and talking with you today. Have a great week.

I love Lanny, he's a very kind, big hearted guy! I just saw him at the parks too, Made sure and gave hi a great big hug! and we made a lovley trade! beautiful pin im loving Ariel right now too! congrats!

He really is the best! When I was last at DLR in March, I showed up at the pin trading tables and was pretty shy and nervous, my first time trading in person there at the park. He was super nice and friendly and welcoming, and made me feel right at home and I had a great time trading that day!

Congrats on the super trading day! It's always nice to come home and feel like you got some great new treasures! Especially when your friends help you out :hug:
I couldn't open the attachment either so you need to share what you got :D

Update. Here is the pretty pin I got from Lanny.

d9fe4b244a67e7bb065f2703f6f2baa2.jpg

Back