• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: LAST DAY! Pin 32369: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Storytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: LAST DAY! Pin 32369: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Storytime
Here is my bid:
pin79484th72
Pin 79484: WDI - Stitch Dressed in Cast Member Costumes - Guest Relations
pin78803th72
Pin 78803: DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - Colored PWP (Dumbo - Flying Elephants)
pin74968th72
Pin 74968: DLR - Promotion - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Lilo

With an hour and a half left, we have an updated leader board:
1) Very close for first between Liverpoolace and Mickeymouseje
2) Huertajv
3) MischiefManaged

I really can't thank you guys enough, I'm having so much fun with this (hope you guys are too!) and your bids are so generous!

Auction closed. Winner is Liverpoolace!!!
It was a very close decision, you all had awesome bids! Thank you all so much for participating and I look forward to the next auction! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back