• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Last UP Puzzle Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Last UP Puzzle Piece

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
So I'm hoping this week to fill the last empty slot in my UP puzzle:
RS_R3b05d1ad92.png

Pin 135931 UP - Celebrating 10 Years - Puzzle Piece Mystery - Adult Ellie and Carl - Chaser

If anyone has a lead or wants to trade, let me know! The auction site prices are a bit exorbitant if you ask me, but that's just my opinion.

That one is a pain to find. Being Up and a chaser, people are asking an arm and a leg for it. I don't have it yet and have added it to my "be patient and someday it will be reasonably priced again" list. Good luck with your search, I'm sending good vibes your way. :)

That one is a pain to find. Being Up and a chaser, people are asking an arm and a leg for it. I don't have it yet and have added it to my "be patient and someday it will be reasonably priced again" list. Good luck with your search, I'm sending good vibes your way. :)

Yeah, it's ridiculous... People are selling the whole set with both chasers for $200-$250, then selling that one chaser for $100... Makes no sense at all.

Well - the pin came to me for Christmas. A friend bought it for my wife and I as a gift, and I really hope they didn't spend too much on it, but I don't know. I will take a picture sometime soon, but AHHHH the whole set is beautiful together! Thank you all for your well-wishes and your luck!
Yay! Congratulations, do you have a pic of the whole set together?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back