• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Laz is making me quote Ben Jabituya again ...

ZAPPED! Laz is making me quote Ben Jabituya again ...

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
"I am standing my here beside myself" :shock:

Soooo ... I have this little blonde bombshell, but it was just the princess crest. Since I've already framed up a set of them, I didn't really need it. The problem was this was an AP, so I really didn't know what the hell to do with it! :anxious:

BUT ... I knew someone who would. LAZ!!!!!! :hsd: Since I had no clue to ask for, we agree on a surprise package in return .... especially because I LOVE surprises!

The package came and yesterday .... and HO. LEE. CRAP!!!! Not one Beloved Tales ... but two!

and he wasn't done ....

This was no trade ... this belongs in the Zap section! To quote Mr. Jubitaya once more ... "with excitement like this ... who needs enimas!"

Wow!!! Thanks again, Laz

For those of you who don't know who Ben Jabituya, allow me to introduce you ... (Disclaimer, if you are trying to eat your cereal while watching this, put it down)
[video=youtube_share;K6TLYwelOPk]http://youtu.be/K6TLYwelOPk[/video]