• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE 300 Stunning Silhouette Pin...Rapunzel (4th in series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I was up at 5:30 central time, tried the store, no luck. Got up again at 6 tried again. Nothing. Never tried the shop the Parks app and went back to bed. Almost stayed up, but didn't. Should have checked the forum to get the scoop on how to get the pin. Will have to be more on the ball when Cinderella shows up.

On a lighter note, what do ya'll want to see for the next pins in the series? Personally I would adore them to branch out a little and do Tinker Bell (pale green of course), Alice in Wonderland (a vibrant teal), and Anna (forest green and coronation outfit).

As for Rapunzel -I ordered when she went live after midnight, got the confirmation email, we'll see if the order goes through. Fingers crossed :)

If they do Tink, and I can not get her, I will die.

I wonder if they will continue and do more characters or if it's just a 4 pin set, I guess we'll find out in a few months haha!

Me too. I also wondering if there will be a villains set to compliment, but am not sure what you would call it since "stunning" doesn't quiet work.

Marie/Duchess would also make a good one with a pink theme.

Also, so far no order cancel so I think I got one !

Me too. I also wondering if there will be a villains set to compliment, but am not sure what you would call it since "stunning" doesn't quiet work.

what time did you place your order?

There's a fantasy pin set, so they would probably not do the villains, because they don't want to deal with it. The merch team said that fantasy pins that continue an ongoing series make them a lot less likely to make those characters or movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back