• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE 300 Stunning Silhouette Pin...Rapunzel (4th in series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
42692311330_67fbdec5cb_d.jpg

Wow, ok I don’t have any cracks or anything on mine. That stinks! I’ll have to figure out this picture thing but reading mine for good AIW pins.

Yeah it is really terrible luck :( this probably shouldn't have gotten past any sort of quality control but hopefully I can buff it out or something

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah it is really terrible luck :( this probably shouldn't have gotten past any sort of quality control but hopefully I can buff it out or something

I would absolutely complain about it. If nothing else maybe they should refund the purchase or provide a gift card/credit for future purchases.

I would absolutely complain about it. If nothing else maybe they should refund the purchase or provide a gift card/credit for future purchases.

Definitely complain. I know it doesn't do me any good (they are horrible with shipping to me) but complaining to them makes me feel better :D

Is it just the black part? Cuz I think I could still be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks watzshakinbacon, but as Starry noted theres some glass issues as well. I'm gonna see what I can do in terms of getting the raised part buffed a bit.
Support also mentioned a replacement which I thought was odd due to the edition size so I probably wont ship this one back until I get confirmed shipping to me. I think the support agent was just confused so I'm gonna contact them again just to confirm today.

Thanks watzshakinbacon, but as Starry noted theres some glass issues as well. I'm gonna see what I can do in terms of getting the raised part buffed a bit.
Support also mentioned a replacement which I thought was odd due to the edition size so I probably wont ship this one back until I get confirmed shipping to me. I think the support agent was just confused so I'm gonna contact them again just to confirm today.
Please keep us updated as I am hopeful they are able to make this right.

Let me know if you are able to get a replacement because, if so, I would want to pursue that on mine as well. But last time I had a pin issue on an LE like this I was told they could only refund as the item was no longer available.

I posted a new discussion thread for anyone interested in following along my endeavor with this. Don't want to keep cluttering this thread up with my little quest.

Theoretically the next of these should be this month, right? Someone had the last guessed exactly

Theoretically the next of these should be this month, right? Someone had the last guessed exactly

I counted wrong when I first posted but I corrected my theory a little after that day I scrolled back up and I think it’ll be December 3rd. On that late night of Sunday the 2nd into Monday. It’s Hanukkah that day according to the calendar, but not sure if that’ll make any difference. But, according to the time pattern they’ve been releasing them, if they stick exactly to it, it should be December 3rd.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

December 18th (Belle)
77 Days until March 5th (Snow White)
84 Days until May 28th (Ariel)
91 Days until August 27th (Rapunzel)
98 Days until December 3rd ?

My Theory, according to the times they’ve been released. Notice the seven day difference each time the next one is released. Between 77, 84, 91 and 98 days

I counted wrong when I first posted but I corrected my theory a little after that day I scrolled back up and I think it’ll be December 3rd. On that late night of Sunday the 2nd into Monday. It’s Hanukkah that day according to the calendar, but not sure if that’ll make any difference. But, according to the time pattern they’ve been releasing them, if they stick exactly to it, it should be December 3rd.

What time does it usually go live?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back