• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: LE Game for the Holidays Year 2

@Ajk that leaves you with 3. 34842 Disney Auctions Tinker Bell on Logo LE 5000.

If everyone could shoot me a message with your addresses, that would help me get the pins out efficiently if I don't have to hunt down 30 addresses. Thanks for such a great game everyone.

I have everyone's addresses. I will package everything up tomorrow and get them shipped out on Wednesday. I won't be sending individual tracking numbers due to saving myself time. If they haven't arrived by around Christmas, please let me know and I will look into it. International participants, if they haven't arrived by New Year's let me know and I will look into it. If anyone needs a tracking number for personal reasons, please message me on Wednesday and I can send you yours. Thanks everyone.

In the interest in saving space, if you feel inclined to post your package please do so in this thread or in the mail thread.

Thank you summerskin for a fun game and for your generosity! Here are my winnings!
c84ba06b96e9401b00199ecd20f07c27.jpg
531e41a4a5d2bce9757b520f509ae00e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

@SoraPandora It's the espresso/coffee candy from Daiso. I will check to see if I can find the specific brand/candy name when I get home from the holidays. They come in a brown bag I think.

Ahh, thank you! I go to Daiso a lot but mostly to look at stationary and gifts. I’ll check out the candy next time and see if I can find it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gah! I keep forgetting to post. I received this special Christmas present when I finally got home!

e1d89ff3cbd7969d1b1e1c697fd13b4d.jpg

Thank you so much to @summerskin and @SoraPandora for the extra special zap!! It has books, is old, and reminds me so much of the MVMCP parties that I loved working. I’m using these warm and fuzzy feelings to be productive over the break! Thank you again.

I received a lovely package containing the amazing Andrina mermaid ptd pin and some stickers and yummy candy and it also had lovely Christmas pin zaps from @bcol and @Tokaji ,Thank you everyone for thinking of me! I really appreciate them. Thank you @summerskin for the wonderful game and gifts ! Happy new year everyone!:)
Here is a photo of the zap pins but i forgot to photograph Andrina and the candy,Sorry.
LooMDCE.jpg

Recieved my lovely holiday package today! Thank you for the treats and stickers, my sister stole the stitch one as soon as she saw it, so it didnt make it in to the picture. I also love the card! Polka dots are my personal favourite! Thank you so much for the little bit of holiday joy, and for the wonderful game @summerskin !
c73b6f76fbac56b4008af1e9b0466352.jpg

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A bit overdue post, since I got this before Christmas! But things have been a little busy ^^;

So I picked the Stitch pin as my prize, with the full intention of gifting it to my buddy @Sunoo, I told Amanda this and said she did not need to send my anything else for the game.
Low and behold a package showed up all the same, and inside, was a zap from Sunoo!!
f72f3768ba1fa5d74938a490afeae17a.jpg

524eecd0e00fecda94cf318ddfecb430.jpg

He zapped me the SUPER cute Donald pin he got, and I just love him! He's a fabulous addition to my Christmas pins!
A couple days later, he got my zap, and I was just so tickled that we zapped each other pins we both really liked haha.

I also totally LOVE these Stitch stickers Amanda keeps sending out <3

Sorry this is late, I was out of town but finally got home to an enormous mail haul. I got this snow white pin as well as a bunch of candy and stickers. Thank you so much Amanda!
cd650f23a8e5d5406e30f718e908ee1d.jpg
2ae1503a6b0bfd2ab2315a77df05f1f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back