• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LESS THAN HALF---Animation Art Mystery Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to take a break from trading for a bit (have to restock on shipping money :facepalm: ). Will keep the thread open just in case a big trade comes through.

I just completed this set for my sister the other month, and I'm going to be honest with you, if you have that many left, you're going to have a tough time, if not an impossible time. But I will wish you good luck, anyway

Yes, my trades are up to date

The only pin on my trades that is not available at the time is the Cinderella carousel because it is already pending in another trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.