• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Let is Snow auction with a twist! Ends December 23rd at 7:00 pm pst (Disneyland) time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Let is Snow auction with a twist! Ends December 23rd at 7:00 pm pst (Disneyland) time

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi Everybody:wavey:

As many of you know, in the past I have done some unusual auctions. I have done them for art, candy and for other people. Well this auction is another one for other people, but this time instead of just helping one person I am trying to help many others all at one time.

You must follow all of the rules or your bid will not count!!!

You are bidding on Elsa, either for the set or individually.
DSC02350_zpsf43c3b36.jpg

Pin 106289 Elsa Disney Movie Club VIP Member pin with coa
Pin 105539 Eau de Magique Collection - November - Elsa on original card
Pin 101983 Frozen Starter Set - Elsa Only
Pin 101398 Frozen - Elsa on original card
Pin 97857 DLP - Anna & Elsa Heart Pin
Pin 97850 Anna & Elsa Jeweled Snowflake Pin on original card

Some of you may know that Darice (pincrazy) and my self are running a free game right now giving away Mystery pins:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?50016-free-game-thanx-to-Pincrazy-Darice

We have quite a few to give away, but we want more pins to give away so we are doing this auction. So here is the auction twist, if you bid pins that are on the list below you move to the front of the line!!! The more pins from the list bid the higher on the list you will be.

So what are the rules?
1)If you have pins from the list below DO NOT POST WHAT THEY ARE IN THE BID, JUST THE NUMBER OF PINS FROM THE LIST YOU ARE BIDDING!!! I do not need to know which pins are being bid from the list, just the number of them.
2)Re-read #1 because that is the most important rule!!! I don't want the people who will be getting these to know!!!
3) Post if you are bidding on the set or an individual pin and what pin it is.
4)What if you don't have any pins on the list, then bid other good pins that can be used as zaps and you can post the pinpics numbers on those. Pins from my wants will not help you in this auction, it is not about me!

In the event there is a tie I will ask those involved to send me a list of what they are bidding and I will determine who wins by the number of people that would be zapped by the bids.

What pins are on the list:

Pin 55736: DLR - Disney Princess Mystery Tin (Ariel Only)
Pin 56600: WDW - Where Dreams HapPIN - Disney Pin Celebration 2007 - Mystery Tin - Goofy Pin
Pin 56882: WDW - Mickey's Mystery Pin Machine Disney-Pixar Collection - Mike Wazowski and Sulley
Pin 58150: DLR - A Disney-Pixar Holiday - Mystery Tin 4 Pin Set (Bullseye Only)
Pin 66502: HKDL - Soda Can - Mystery Tin Collection - Mickey Only
Pin 69543: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort Collection - Mystery Box Set (Carousel Only)
Pin 69573: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort Collection - Mystery Box (Grizzly River Run Only)
Pin 69575: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort Collection - Mystery Box Set (Matterhorn Only)
Pin 69577: DLR - Tinker Bell at Disneyland® Resort - Mystery Box (Sleeping Beauty's Castle Only)
Pin 77295: Character License Plate - Mystery Series - Ariel
Pin 84170: DLR - 'it's a small world' - Mystery Collection - American Cowboy Only
Pin 85165: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ariel
Pin 85379: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Animation - Alice Chaser Only
Pin 85826: WDW - Room For One More - Black & White Cameo Mystery - Constance the Bride
Pin 88557: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Tweedledee Chaser Only
Pin 88558: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Little Oyster Chaser Only
Pin 88559: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Dodo Chaser Only
Pin 88561: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Alice in Wonderland - Cheshire Cat Chaser Only
Pin 89460: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery - Aristocats Family Only
Pin 90191: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Mike and Sulley Only
Pin 90395: Disneystore.com - Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Ariel & Eric ONLY
Pin 90723: DLR - Cars Land Reveal/Conceal Mystery - Luigi & Guido - Luigi's Casa Della Tires Only
Pin 90734: DLR - Cars Land Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Vroomaroundus Bugus Only
Pin 90904 Mystery Set -Disney Princess Crest- Rapunzel
Pin 90980: DLR - Soundsational Parade - Mystery Collection -Tiana Only
Pin 94076: WDW - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Cogsworth at Bonjour! Village Gifts
Pin 94969: Character Connection Mystery Collection - Cheshire Cat Chaser ONLY
Pin 94970: Character Connection Mystery Collection - Snow White Chaser ONLY
Pin 95001: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Popcorns - Sulley ONLY
Pin 95102: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel - Jasmine ONLY
Pin 95103 Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Rapunzel
Pin 95105: Mystery Set -Princess Carousel- Ariel ONLY
Pin 96272: Monsters University - Mystery Collection - Sulley ONLY
Pin 98957: Character Earhat - Mystery Pack - Space Mountain
Pin 98962: Character Earhat - Mystery Pack - Maleficent
Pin 99585: Disneyland Happiest Place on Earth Retro Mystery Collection - Disneyland Railroad
Pin 99589: Disneyland Happiest Place on Earth Retro Mystery Collection - Jungle Cruise
Pin 99627: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Aurora and Prince Philip
Pin 99630: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Ariel and Prince Eric
Pin 99632 Disney Couples– Rapunzel and Flynn
Pin 99637: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Mulan and Li Shang – Chaser
Pin 100750 Small But Mighty - Mystery Set - Pascal
Pin 101158: Once Upon a Time Mystery Set Mickey Only
Pin 101159: Once Upon a Time Mystery Set Minnie Only
Pin 101297: Character Connection Puzzle Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid - Sebastian
Pin 101298: Character Connection Puzzle Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid - Flotsam
Pin 101299: Character Connection Puzzle Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid - Ursula
Pin 101300: Character Connection Puzzle Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid - Jetsam
Pin 101849: Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection - Jack Skellington (Chaser)
Pin 102548: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Ariel & Flounder only
Pin 102549: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Elsa & Anna only
Pin 102553: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Rapunzel & Flynn only
Pin 102554: Festival of Fantasy Parade Mystery set - Sleeping Beauty Fairies only
Pin 106386 DLR - Disneyland Mystery Collection - Rapunzel

Stupid pinpics doesn't have the links for the last 4 pins listed. Festival of Fantasy Elsa & Anna, Rapunzel & Flynn, Sleeping Fairies or the Disneyland mystery collection Rapunzel

As you can see, this is a large list of pins hopefully making it easier for people to find pins to bid.

What to bid:
see the list above
pins that would make good zaps

What pins won't help you much:
hidden mickeys

What pins not to bid:
scrappers
fakes
messed up pins

So you are probably wondering when will this auction end. Tuesday December 23 at 7 pm Disneyland time or the pacific time zone.

I am making this an extra long auction so if you are so inclined, you can find, trade or buy pins to bid and so you don't have to mail before Christmas, nobody wants to be in those lines.
:lol:

If you have arranged to trade for or buy pins you can bid them before you receive them as long as you are sure you will get them.

If this goes well, Darice and I are already working on obtaining some really good upcoming pins to put up for next time.

Have fun, and thank you for looking.

Did I mention you must follow all of the rules or your bid will not count?

Okay people you are making Darice nervous. :anxious: I keep telling her to be patient, I know people will come through. Don't make a liar out of me now. :nono: :lol:

I don't have anything from the list :( But will offer these maybe someone is looking for them :)
Pin 33447: DLRP - Starter Lanyard Kit Halloween 2004 (Evil Queen Pin)
Pin 93765: DLP Cast Lanyard Series 7 - Terk
Pin 95595: DLP Cast Lanyard Series 7 - Gargoyle Hugo or la Rocaille
Pin 98754: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 7- Winnie the Pooh
Pin 102144 Eau De Magique Collection - August - Jasmine
And a pin of Jack sparrow in a gold frame OE that I can't find on pinpics

Only have one of the ones on the list! :( But it is one of the LE 900 you are looking for so I will at least try to bid it for the Elsa perfume bottle.

But since Im looking for the Elsa VIP pin also I will add 2 more pins to my bid. They are from 2 other popular mystery pin sets and have a princess on them but they are not on this list.

So Im bidding a total of 3 mystery pins, one LE from the list and 2 others for the perfume and VIP.

Rachel, are you bidding on the whole set or a particular pin?

Elin, I have you as bidding one pin from the list for the Elsa perfume bottle and 2 other pins (you can list the other pins if they are not on the list) for the VIP pin?

Rachel, are you bidding on the whole set or a particular pin?

Elin, I have you as bidding one pin from the list for the Elsa perfume bottle and 2 other pins (you can list the other pins if they are not on the list) for the VIP pin?

I was bidding on the Elsa perfume pin but need to re-check my traders :facepalm: it's a mess in my head and in my trade book, so sorry but will try to come up with something else soon :)

Oh :) Well then the other two pins from mystery sets that are not listed is:
[h=3]Pin 101919 Nesting Dolls Mini Pin Pack - Tiana Only[/h]
[h=3]Pin 102158 Princess Cameo Mystery Pin Set - Tiana Only[/h]
Wish I had more pins from the list. but so far its just the one LE 900. Will look for more.

4 more days. If you have traded for a pin(s) or bought a pin(s) for this and do not have them in hand yet you can still bid them.

Please remember if you are bidding pins from the list above to just say how many and not what they are. If you are bidding non list pins you should go ahead and say what they are.

I bid one from the list (LE900) and Ten other pins for you to do whatever your little heart desires with (good variety)! for the lot. Are you doing leader boards at all? if this doesn't get the lot I will bid the one plus 5 for the perfume bottle and movie pins. I don't know which 10 yet but I will get on it right away... (whichever 10 I find first... LOL)

Darlene you asked for a leaderboard so here we go. First thank you to those who have bid!!!

Katrina are you bidding on the whole set or a particular pin?

Going with the knows

For the whole set:
1) Rocke01 (1 LE pin and 10 non list pins)

For the Elsa perfume bottle:
1) romancing_train (3 pins from the list)
2) Rocke01 (1 LE pin from the list and 5 non list pins)
3) Snoffsan (1 LE pin)

VIP Elsa:
1) Snoffsan (2 non list pins)

Currently the individual pins are slightly in the lead. Which is why Rocke01 is listed in both places.

This is pending sockgnomes clarification. Thank you all for your bids!!!

I was going to bid on the whole set. :)

That would put you in the lead.

For the whole set:
1) sockgnome (5 pins from the list and 4 other mystery pins) Yes you can post the pinpics numbers on the additional pins.
2) Rocke01 (1 LE pin and 10 non list pins)

For the Elsa perfume bottle:
1) romancing_train (3 pins from the list)
2) Rocke01 (1 LE pin from the list and 5 non list pins)
3) Snoffsan (1 LE pin)

VIP Elsa:
1) Snoffsan (2 non list pins)

This also puts the set in the lead right now over the individual pins.

I can not compete with 5 from the list and my individual was for both the elsa perfume and the Movie pin but it doesn't matter the set has the lead. Thanks for the auction David. I picked mostly pins I had on card too! darn!

I see a trend here. Sockgnome, you have won another one of these auctions with your bid of 5 list pins and 4 other mystery pins. Thank you everybody who bid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back