• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Let’s Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Let’s Trade!

cristywill

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
I have been in a bit of a pin slump lately. I think my purchases have been all over the place. I’ve decided to refocus my collections. So, I’ve moved some pins to my traders.

I’m primarily looking for Cinderella and Pinocchio, but I’ll look at other stuff in my wants list. My pin pics is classicgirl. The majority of the pins below have backer cards. Post here or PM me if you’re interested in trading!

b66303561eeb996a4b1668cde590a870.jpg
f51101ee4a9fc6f5ca174b65f9687e05.jpg
2e6cf05fb3d3d53a59fa782ba9f357f0.jpg
eea2a35b251828cf93754f46b0d362c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like your Scrooge pin and your Launchpad pin. We 1 match but please check out my traders to see if anything might catch your eye. I recently posted on here and my Pinpics is Pibbman. Thanks!

I really like your Scrooge pin and your Launchpad pin. We 1 match but please check out my traders to see if anything might catch your eye. I recently posted on here and my Pinpics is Pibbman. Thanks!

I don’t see anything I’m looking for right now, but thank you for looking!

Oh well. Thanks for looking! I will have to keep an eye out for Cinderella and Pinocchio pins the next time I am out at Disney. Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back