• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Let's Try This AGAIN : Co Op for Trade City Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Try This AGAIN : Co Op for Trade City Pins

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
Since it was brought to my attention that these pins are not all LE 50, I'd like to thank my pin friends that honestly helped me . DISNEYPINS999, Melonballer and wdwjuan . I'm still pretty new and when I ordered and got this sweet pin picture, I honestly thought they were all LE 50's and then you find out completer different . I would never intentionally rip anyone off . So, that said, even though I'm taking a loss , I have to consider I'm ditching the frame and art work to picture . I hope my pending buyers will still be willing to help me to help my son out . Thank You and Magical Wishes !

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=77000&sid=6086.1329080502.v2

Pins in this framed set are:

Figment - Directional Sign (#76905) LE 750- ... $15.00 - SOLD

Mickey Mouse - Founder's Statue (#76906) LE 750 ... $10.00

Chip & Dale - World's Largest Backer Card (#76907 LE 750 )... $15.00 ~ SOLD

Grumpy - World's Longest Lanyard (#76908) LE 750 ... $15.00

Goofy - World's Largest Ear Hat (#76909) LE 750 ... $15.00

Stitch - Trade City Train (#76910) LE 750 ... $15.00 ~ SOLD

Tinker Bell Completer Pin (#76912) LE 300 ... $30.00 ~ SOLD

Completer Mayor Mickey Pin Only (#77001) LE 50 ... $50.00 ~ SOLD

Frame & Art ~ SOLD

COA ~ SOLD

The picture will not be separated until all 8 pins are sold .
Now FREE shipping including Delivery Confirmation

Last edited:
Hey Tinker,

Just an FYI, the frame set is LE50 but the only pin that is LE50 is the frame completer.
The Tinkerbell is LE 300 --- 50 in frame, 250 in packaged set (#76911)
All the others LE 750 --- 50 in frame, 250 in packaged set, 450 individual loose pins

This differs from the frames like #76972 which each pin is only found in the frame set and each pin is of the same edition size.

At the event I bought 2 of the loose Figment ones from the set

Last edited:
Strange, according to pinpics Mickey Mouse - Founder's Statue (#76906) is an Le750. Does the pin in the set look different?

so what are you saying I paid $200.00 for one pin that was LE 50, so if I want to get my money back to help my son, I need to charge way more for one pin ? Not being sarcastic, seriously asking, what you would do if you were in this position ?

so what are you saying I paid $200.00 for one pin that was LE 50, so if I want to get my money back to help my son, I need to charge way more for one pin ? Not being sarcastic, seriously asking, what you would do if you were in this position ?

I would charge $XX for all the LE750s
a bit more for the LE300 completer (as you could only get it in this set and the packaged set)
and I would charge a lot more for the LE50 as that can only be obtained by breaking the frame

Disney has made a lot of these similar types of frames for each event they have. I would check the bay to see some similar completed sales of these types of completers.

Honestly the LE 50 in a real world would be $120 and each additional pin would be worth $12. Once the frame is broken. It's worth more as a frame only due to the LE50. Good luck. That's why I don't buy frames. Unless it was an UP frame which would not be in the near future.

If you are going to break up the set, can I get the frame and picture? I collect these and use my own idea of what pins should be in the frame and repurpose the artwork. I remove the Disney label off the back so there is not confusion. It's a cheap way to frame your pins.

If you are going to break up the set, can I get the frame and picture? I collect these and use my own idea of what pins should be in the frame and repurpose the artwork. I remove the Disney label off the back so there is not confusion. It's a cheap way to frame your pins.

That is a really cute and cool idea :)

Bump for the day . Sale:
Mickeys Founder Day $10.00
Chip N Dale $12.00 ~ SOLD to fries440 for $10.00 along with the Completer Mickey and COA .

With this one , I do ask that you pay $2.50 shipping . I purchased bubble envelopes & bubble wrap last night at my own cost . Please help me out by buying the remaining four .
Three to go !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back