• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition in the parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition in the parks?

opaleyes

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My husband and I will be headed to the parks in early December, and I'd love to get this year's Chip & Dale LE Osborne Spectacle of Lights pin set. It's a LE of 1500. How quickly do things like this sell out? We've still got a month to go, so I'm assuming they'll be gone by then? Would it be best to try and get someone to pick me up a set, or just wait and get a set while I'm there? If I wanted someone to pick me up a set, what's the best way to go about setting that up?

The set in question is Pin 80724.

Along those same lines, what about open edition? This pin came out last month. Do you think it will still be around in December? I love it! But should I possibly pay extra to get it on eBay first, or just take my chances? It's a must have!

Last edited:
I can not speak for the LE, but when we were there mid October, the Open Edition Chip & Dale was at almost every pin stop, including the ones at the hotels, so there should still be plenty, IMHO.

They usually dont sell out in a day, typically they are on the racks for a few days, however, C&D are popular characters and it is the season so you never know. I would think they would ot sell out for about a week if that.

Try checking the little stores in the Streets of America at DHS. That is where I found some of my LE's two years ago. It was just a little merchandise stand. What dates are you going? If I am there earlier then you I could pick it up for you if they have it

I'd rather not say my specific dates, as it's a public forum (i.e. even people who aren't logged in can read), but we'll be down after Thanksgiving and before Christmas. The pins are being released on November 8th, almost a full month before we'll be getting there (and we're hitting HS on the later end of our trip). LaLaRoo78, I'd be more than happy to send you the money in advance if you'll be there earlier and could get the set for me!

It looks like LaLaRoo78 and I are going at the same time! Will anyone else be there maybe next week? The pin set comes out this Monday, and they may only be out for a few days since they're LE (or at least, that's the answer I got!). Ack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back