• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Line Updates at DSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! I remember that happening now, that was before finals.... anything prior to last week is a huge blur, sorry. Anyway, I pmed you.

Im looking at them listed on pinpics, and those new storybook ones are awesome. Hopefully in the future some will pop up for a reasonable price on ebay or i can make a good trade with someone. (and the ice cream sign ones arent bad either)

I'm hoping if nothing else I can get BATB book . I haven't heard from my friend out in Hollywood, but she is so busy with school and work it sometimes takes a couple of days for her to be in touch . I am getting nervous though .

WooooHooooi, just heard from my friend . She got my set . Well her boyfriend & mom did and I will defiinitely show my appreciation . You know whom you are . A big warm hug and a huge Thank You !

Good evening everyone!!!

Some were asking for pictures of the books..i think my picture of the inside is a little blurry and im terribly sorry! I took the picture and didnt view it right away and then put all the pins back into their plastic bags. (got a little lazy!) But I hope this will do!!

booksFRONT.jpg

the inside looks like this but less blurry!!! :( sorry again!

BooksIn.jpg

Hope this helps!!

Bob & Cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back