• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lion King Mystery Puzzle Master Trading Thread!

All my boxes are here!

Trading:
2x Timon
1x Scar Chaser

Wanting:
1x Regular Scar
1x Regular Simba
1x Simba Chaser
1x Rafiki
1x Shenzi

Have:
Rafiki
Regular Scar x2
Ed

Need:
Mufasa
Chaser Scar

I will be going back to downtown disney tomorrow to get more. :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Shenzi (the top right hyena next to Rafiki) and a Pumba to complete my puzzle!!! I only have Rafiki for trading, but I'm hoping to find a lucky match! I'm grateful for the trades I've made so far. This is my first puzzle and I was a bit worried that it would be hard to trade away pieces and finish my puzzle, but this forum is awesome!!! Good luck to everyone who is working on this puzzle too!

Chrissy

Last edited:
I bought some more boxes :lol: and completed my puzzle. Trading for pins on my pinpics wants list (same user 2babus).

Trading - Simba, Simba chaser, Scar chaser, and Pumba.

Back