• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lion King Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lion King Pins!

Santi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bn8DHsVIAAA_uCG.jpg

I'm very happy with my collection so far! hoping I can get some more TLK pins at some of the up coming pin gatherings
tumblr_mr8a4zwZvV1r0o7l2o1_500.gif

happy Mufasa gif bc why not

Your collection is lovely! The Lion King is one of my favorite movies, so seeing these made me smile. I especially love baby Simba on the leaf. :)

Ooooh! I'm jelly. I collect just mufasa, so my collection is very very small. I am also excited about a mufasa puzzle piece! :) good luck!

So many lions!!! I'm going to go into a squeezing frenzy on my cats now! :) I love Lion King except for the moment when Simba thinks he killed his father... then I burst into tears and feel awful forever because he was just a little cub, so innocent!!! I only have one LK pin and a second coming to me, but I do think I am going to collect more!

Thanks guys! I'm very excited for the new TLK pins coming out next month :3!!
crosses fingers for a Mufasa puzzle piece

I am too! I'll keep you in mind when I happen to get duplicates of a puzzle piece lol! (Cause you know it's going to happen!!!)

What a amazing collection. I am a fan of Zazu myself. As I have performed his song 'Morning Report' at a competition and took second place. Lion King was also my first film I ever saw in the theater. Congrats on your wonderful collection. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back