• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Lions, Tigers and Marquees Oh MY! (A PoDM, PTN and Marquee Auction!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Lions, Tigers and Marquees Oh MY! (A PoDM, PTN and Marquee Auction!)

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
So I obviously couldn't wait until my other auction was over to start this one. With school and all the things in my life going haywire, I don't have time for trading really. I want to be here for RAK ATTACK and that's about it. So in honor of my attention being spent elsewhere I wanted to have a big, dumb auction for myself! But in doing that I wanted there to be something for EVERYONE. Not just PoDM lovers, not just marquee or PTN lovers, but all of you! So here we go!

I will be auctioning 3 Pins, you may bid for each one separately or all three together. If you only want two, you must bid separately for the two. I want the least amount of confusion! As an added bonus, if you win all three pins I will add a small grab bag of 5 pins, non-hidden mickeys, but they may or may not be LE. Why? Because I like giving away stuff, and I love everyone. So please bid if you want!

SO ON TO THE ITEMS!

The Marquee for auction is the LE 150 "Secret world of Arrietty".

The PtN Pin is "Shere Khan".

And last but not least a Lion King Podm featuring Mufasa and Simba!

The things I'd like to have:
Lion King, Marie, other Cat pins (Shere Khan, Sai and AM, Bageera, Figaro, Dinah), and I'm starting a Princess and the Frog collection.
-I love Paris Pins
-Any of the New Halloween pins with Zero or Sparky! (Frankenweenie!)
-Brave
-I like cats and dogs, most Disney animated animals, sparkly things, Paris PTN pins, Paris & Hong Kong rack pins, Anything chibi, or cute or SUPER cute, or shiny...I really like shiny things, I love pins related to most of the 90's animated films (Tarzan, Lion King, Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin etc.), Angel (the pink Stitch?), Tiki Room...yeah..likes lots of things...And pins that are not from america...Tokyo, TDS, HKDL, DLP
-I LIKE SWEETS THEMED PINS. (Cake, candy, omg. Those new sugar rush pins are so cute too!)

Things I don't want:
-Hidden Mickey's unless on my wants, I don't like Pixar pins (except Brave), Star Wars or Peter Pan.
-Just check my COLLECTION. If I have it I don't really want a second one :3 Unless it's the Paris Marie Cupcake pin!
-Anything that's against the rules! (like PM offers, cash or illegal thingamabobs!)

Auction Ends Monday, November 5th at 8PM DLR time.

For the PODM, I'll start the bid with:

Pin 92227: DSF - Pin Trading Event Logo - Zero and Sparky
Pin 90980: DLR - Soundsational Parade - Mystery Collection -Tiana Only
(from your wants list)

Leaderboard:

PoDM:
-stitchfan1015 (Yay! My grandma loves Zero and Sparky! xD)
-
-

PTN
-Pyscho Pixie (atm PTDs are high on our wants, I want to make a painting with them!)
-TNR (Two AMAZING pins though! I love the princesses new look...and the Mickey one is nostalgic to me)
-

Marquee
-Psycho pixie
-
-

For either the PTN or the PODM I bid:

Pin 89647: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Alice

Pin 89345: WDI Sorcerer hats Mystery pin collection Villains # 4 Scar

Pin 91019: Disney Bambi - 70th Anniversary

Bid for All three:
-Docfish2u (Currently also winning all the things)

PoDM:
-Nchouser (podm or ptn bid)
-

PTN
-Pyscho Pixie (atm PTDs are high on our wants, I want to make a painting with them!)
-TNR (Two AMAZING pins though! I love the princesses new look...and the Mickey one is nostalgic to me)

Marquee
-Psycho pixie
-
-

OK how about this. For all 3 pins I bid these

Pin 89647: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Alice

Pin 91613: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters 5 - Rafiki

Pin 91019: Disney Bambi - 70th Anniversary

Pin 69878: Mystery Box Set - Heroes vs Villains Mystery Set - Scar Only

For all three:

Pin 90466: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida on Angus Pin
Pin 91025: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Jumbo Pin - Welcome Gift
Pin 92978: WDW - 13 Event Countdown Collection - Hades

Bid for All three:
-fries440
-NChouser (I love the rafiki...I don't know why it wasn't on my wants sdkjhskdjgv)

PoDM:
-

PTN
-Nchouser (Just Alice)

Marquee
-nuwintrader565 (a nice keeper for me Cx)
-Psycho pixie (two great pins for mimi)

For the marquee:

Pin 90647: Disney Store Europe: Aladdin & Jasmine 'Do You Trust Me?'

+

Pin 92890: DSF - Cheshire Dressed As - Bolt

Oooh fun!!! I'll bid the following for all 3 please:
Pin 92883: DSF - Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes - White Rabbit
Pin 92884: DSF - Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes - Cheshire Cat
Pin 92885: DSF - Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes - Mad Hatter Pin 92886: DSF - Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes - Alice

Bid for All three:
-Chipanddale123 (All da cupcake!)
-fries440
-NChouser (I love the rafiki...I don't know why it wasn't on my wants sdkjhskdjgv)

PoDM:
-

PTN
-Nchouser (Just Alice)

Marquee
-nuwintrader565(with bolt cheshire and A&J)

For the PODM
89695: WDW - Attraction Posters - Snow White's Scary Adventures
35620: WDW - Mickey's Nutcracker Boxed Set (Daisy Duck as the Sugar Plum Fairy)

Bid for All three:
-Chipanddale123 (All da cupcake!)
-fries440

PoDM:
-dieharddonald2
-

PTN
-Nchouser (Just Alice)

Marquee
-nuwintrader565(with bolt cheshire and A&J)

Status
Not open for further replies.