• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Little Lion King PoDM Auction! Ends Friday 26th of October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail jumps into a steady first!

Crashmyparty (Neither of the pins would be for me, but I know they'd be Highly loved! )

-Docfish2u (Pascal would be for me in my super tiny tangled collection! xD)/ Maya (I love both those pins, I would keep the Purse Cx)
-Scrumpman (Those pins are so cute! The easter pins came out the week I found out about the soda fountain but I wasn't able ot actually go until the Chimpanzee release!)
-Psycho_Pixie (I would love that one for my grandma, I just got one for my friend :O)/

pin93340th72
Pin 93340: DLR - I am a Disney Princess - Surprise Release

Did I go from first, to not on there at all? :(

OMG I'm sorry I missed you when I copied it D:

Mail jumps into a steady first!

-Princess Emily / Lizard1515 (Love Cuppy cakes!! And PTD I love!)
-Crashmyparty(Neither of the pins would be for me, but I know they'd be Highly loved! )
-Docfish2u (Pascal would be for me in my super tiny tangled collection! xD)/ Maya (I love both those pins, I would keep the Purse Cx)

-Scrumpman (Those pins are so cute! The easter pins came out the week I found out about the soda fountain but I wasn't able ot actually go until the Chimpanzee release!)
-Psycho_Pixie (I would love that one for my grandma, I just got one for my friend :O)/TNR (I love the new pin :O)

Ok then, stilllll need to get me a LK PODM!! And I love this one :)

Let's try and help your Brave and Paris collection :)

I bid:
pin91339

Pin 91339: DLP - Brave - Booster Set

Complete set Mint on card and in plastic wrapper :)[/QUOTE]

Can't add photo on phone but please add to my bid:
*Pin 90869:DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Roger Rabbit - GWP*

Sorry it took so long! boyfriend came up for the weekend, got a flat tire driving home from the airport, got sick on from being out in the cold, missed all kinds of school and the end of my own auction!!

My winner for this Auction is Mali! :D I never thought I'd ever have chance at getting the marquee ;A;

If anyone is interested I'm only gonig to be keepnig one of my PoDMs so I will be auctioning my Mulan and my last spare Lion King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back