• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood Wristbands for DSF pin trading event

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood Wristbands for DSF pin trading event
Good luck trying to get the Tangled BT buys!! Be SAFE! Don't late any crazies knock you over!! ;-;
I can't believe it actually was the surprise release!! The DSF is evil! I am just going to accept that I am never getting one now lol.
This! :like: x 10000000000000000000000000

If there's a surprise pin that's LE300, that's limited to 1 per person anyway, so that will still be there... Some people just want a pin or two total (the guy in front me, who was literally the 76th person in line, just wanted _one_ pin, and it wasn't even one of the Beloved Tales.

I was about to say that DSF was really mean with this relesae, but because of what you said right there I have to rethink it, I think they did that on purpose so that people couldn't hoard the pin, which is great for collectors who only really want 1. ^_^ Good luck everyone, I'm rooting for you...too bad I actually like the Tangled BT xP

Surprise pins have been 1 per person for nearly a year. LE 150 were always 1 per person. The change was made for the LE 300 surprise pins so that people in line who didn't arrive in time for the regular pins would still go home with something nice.

Surprise pins have been 1 per person for nearly a year. LE 150 were always 1 per person. The change was made for the LE 300 surprise pins so that people in line who didn't arrive in time for the regular pins would still go home with something nice.

i love that they thought of everyone :) YAY dsf. it makes sense the lower the LE the lower the amount per person :)

You just have to _WATCH_ for it... Anyone (and that means ANYONE) that has not been in the line all along is not entitled to a wristband. If Mom camps out overnight, that's fine. If someone drops her kids off 30 minutes before the distribution of the wristbands, the kids can NOT get them. Tell Security or the person passing out the wristband that it has happened if you notice it... We made the mistake of not saying anything until after it was all over... They said the kids should not have received the wristbands if they hadn't really been in line all along. But some of us weren't certain if the very young kids were even going to get them at all (another thing they need to re-think), and I suppose others were just too nice to complain (since they were going to get their wristband anyway... It was those of at the end that should have spoken up sooner...)

Vouchers specifically said "...Limit one voucher per person age 4 and up..."

But even a 4 year old child has to wait in the line the entire time like everyone else.. The problem was that several children were dropped off about 30 minutes prior to the wristband distribution and added to the line where a parent had been waiting... They all got wristbands. The voucher might say 4 and up, but we were told there was no official age limit on the wrist bands (but infants probably wouldn't have actually counted I suppose...)

But even a 4 year old child has to wait in the line the entire time like everyone else.. The problem was that several children were dropped off about 30 minutes prior to the wristband distribution and added to the line where a parent had been waiting... They all got wristbands. The voucher might say 4 and up, but we were told there was no official age limit on the wrist bands (but infants probably wouldn't have actually counted I suppose...)

My daughter is over 3 and they don't allow her to get a wristband no matter how long she waits. We waited for pascal PTD and she wasn't allowed to get one for herself. Luckily I only get tangled pins for her and trade the other to get older tangled pins. We are just thankful for what we can acquire because people make it difficult to get these pins. I hope what everyone says is true that these pins will eventually go down in price like stitch did. *crosses fingers*

That wasn't the case for this release. They have wrist bands to everyone in line, age didn't matter... I watched them do it. At least one kid asked for the wristband to be put on 'loosely', and it was. He was told to make sure he had it back on his arm when he got in line... I don't know if that request was from the kid, or from Dad...

Kupo I got you your beloved tales Stitch pin! Got you covered.

............................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................................................................................... ...............................................................................................................................................
tumblr_lwroceggs51qdz3dz.gif
ANGEL YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I really don't know what to say right now...you were so nice to even get the Stitch PTD pin when the Rapunzel PTD came out and now the Stitch Beloved Tales pin (ironically when the Rapunzel Beloved Tales came out haha xD). End of August, we're meeting up in Disneyland...no buts about it ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back