• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Look what I got in the mail today!!!!!!!

ZAPPED! Look what I got in the mail today!!!!!!!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
This is just crazy!!!My whole mailbox was full when I came home from work! I actually got zapped by 3 people today!!!
Jrdnsmom, tiggermickey and the amazing livin_free_asmy_hair! Thanks you soooooooo much! I feel... I dont know how I feel. Just happy! Overjoyed! My girls are more than happy for their new Ariel and Belle pins.
This is crazy!!!
I really hope I can repay this amazing kindness someday. I try to zap people in trades, if not with pins I try to add some of my Disney crafts. I have been able to zap one or two with pins they wanted and I promise to keep trying to send it forward everytime I can!

In this picture there actually only one pin that I actually bought, the rest is zaps! Amazing! I almost feel bad to accept everything just like that!

This forum is better that I could have ever imagined. The kindness is overwhelming. And then I havent even started to talk about the amazing friends I already made in my short time her.

I love you all!

Hi Elin,
i was so happy to send you the Minnie twins pin,you had that on your want list for awhile and congrats in all the others too