• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Lookie lookie what I got!!!!! and it could be yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Lookie lookie what I got!!!!! and it could be yours!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
oh! I am soooo excited! I got this via trade with my hubby, who got it via trade at DLR!

Here he is!!!!!!!!!!!

The one!

The only!!

PASCAL!

Pin 91773: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Pascal
you would think I woulda found a bigger picture huh?
click the pic for pinpic linkathigamabob.
Pinticulars of note:

• DLR Paris
  • fantastic t/w ratio of 41/118
  • bigger than he looks, about average "pin size"

Auction ends on Saturday, October 6th
at the usual 11:59 and 42 seconds. PM. PST.

The fine print: No complaining about aliens permitted. Spamming my auction is permitted. Auctioneer reserves the right to chose whatever winner she wishes regardless of leaderboard standing. One star stalker is defeted, challege met. Auctioneer does not collect Tangled, even though she has them on her wants list. Auctioneer is a freak who collects Pink Pirates, Horses, Thumper, Hydra, Hunchback of Notre Dame, sassy sayings tink, winnie the pooh characters with butterflys, and a lead female character from each disney animated feature. Auctioneer chose 42 seconds because it is the answer. Never take anything she says seriously, especially if she says "seriously" before saying it. Dragons exist, even if you cannot see them. Unicorns are fairytales, and mermaids are just manatee's according to the governement. But the auctioneer knows otherwise. Standard DPF rules apply. Please do not bid for other people. not being able to edit posts sucks. repost your entire bid if you add or change it. please always include a picture and/or a pin number in your bid.

Help, I don't understand how this works.

It is the same format as any auction (I think). You simply bid a pin(s) that you wouldn't mind trading being auctioned off (in this case Pascal) and then the auctioneer (Psycho_Pixie) will determine who they think is the best offer and when the auction ends, whoever Pixie thinks offered the best pin(s) will win that pin in exchange for the pins they bid :) Hope that makes it clear lol xP

Kupo explained it fairly well.

you "bid" or offer a pin or two(or more in some cases) that you would be willing to trade for this pin.
I decide at the end date of the auction who's bid I like best.
As a courtesy, most auctioneers post a "leaderboard" regularly, letting people know who has the best bids so far.

The auctioneer (in this case me) can chose whatever bid they like best. regardless of value, edition size or number of pins. a one pin bid that is sought after by the auctioneer might beat out a bid of 5 pins if none are what the auctioneer wants. I also tend to post why I like the bid that is in first, and often give encouragement to my other bidders.

With that said, there are still only 2 bids on the board. And they are incredibly difficult for me to chose between as yet. a leaderboard will be posted once we get 3-4 bids.

*****Cue the violin music*****

no-one is bidding on my auction. When theres no bids in 24 hours I start to have anxiety issues. Twitching, shakes, nervous ticks... what if they don't like my pin? What if there are no more bids? What if no-one is bidding because no-one likes me? What happens if I only have 2 bids to chose from!?!?!?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so, bid on my auction people. Same me from myself. lol

theres no leaderboard missy!!!

thats cuz when I went to bed, 2 bids wasnt worth a leaderboard. lol

With that being said, we now have 3 bids! Horay! No sad violin music today! This is really tough, because all 3 pins have qualitys I look for in retradeables and one is a possible keeper....

Leaderboard

1. Beetingu: le500 Ursula (very retradeable)
  2. Clara: dlrp pirate eeyore (possibly going to daughters WtP collection)
  3. Cheshirecat: le1250 DSUK Aurora locket (very retradeable and cute!!!)

Bid list
CheshireCat
Pin 75194: Disney Store Europe - Princess Aurora - Locket
Clara9271
Pin 40816: DLRP - Eeyore Pirate
beeatingu
Pin 92963: DLR - Surprise Release - Villains - Ursula

KIDA! OMGosh! She made an appearance!
Leaderboard

1. Torianne: OMGosh! Kida!!!!! (def the kida would go into younger daughters collection, the crest.. on wants for retrading. )
  2. Beetingu: le500 Ursula (very retradeable)
  3. Clara: dlrp pirate eeyore (possibly going to daughters WtP collection)
  4. Cheshirecat: le1250 DSUK Aurora locket (very retradeable and cute!!!)

Bid list
CheshireCat
Clara9271
beeatingu
torianne:
Pin 92100: Stylized Princess Portrait - Cinderella
Pin 5883: Kida - Princess of Atlantis

For such a loved Movie, and a loved character... I woulda thought by now everyone would be giving me bids. lol

I love the bids I have folks! your doing awesome! Lets see what comes up for the weekend! Remember, it ends Saturday not sunday this time.

Leaderboard

1. Torianne: Kida!!!!!
  2. Beetingu: le500 Ursula
  3. jazzteenrae: spiner dsf cindy
  4. Clara: dlrp pirate eeyore
  5. Cheshirecat: le1250 DSUK Aurora locket

Thank you for the bids so far! This is getting tougher! You all rock!

Bid list
CheshireCat
Clara9271
beeatingu
torianne:
Pin 92100: Stylized Princess Portrait - Cinderella
Pin 5883: Kida - Princess of Atlantis
Clara:
Pin 34304: DLRP - Kim Possible - What's the Sitch?
Jazzteenrae:
Pin 91702: DSF - Cinderella - Cinderella and Fairy Godmother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back