• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for a pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a pin

Redrose

Working Mom of two
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello everyone my friend really likes pin 56808 if anyone has this pin and would like to work out a trade please let me know. She is an awesome friend who is always helping me out.

Thank you for the good luck She was going to buy the pin on ebay but I am not sure of the sellers on there and I do not want her purchasing a scrapper.

Thank you for posting the picture! I was in school and posted this on my ipad and didn't have the time to figure out if I could do that or how to lol

Didn't get the pm for some reason. I know its on ebay but I am not to sure about the sellers, I would rather try and work a trade out with someone on here. Thank you for helping though.

Status
Not open for further replies.