• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for a pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a pin

Redrose

Working Mom of two
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello everyone my friend really likes pin 56808 if anyone has this pin and would like to work out a trade please let me know. She is an awesome friend who is always helping me out.

Thank you for the good luck :) She was going to buy the pin on ebay but I am not sure of the sellers on there and I do not want her purchasing a scrapper.

pin56808

for reference :0)

Thank you for posting the picture! I was in school and posted this on my ipad and didn't have the time to figure out if I could do that or how to lol

Didn't get the pm for some reason. I know its on ebay but I am not to sure about the sellers, I would rather try and work a trade out with someone on here. Thank you for helping though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back