• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LOOKING FOR: Designer Villains Doll - Maleficent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOKING FOR: Designer Villains Doll - Maleficent!

Lady Ariel

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in the USA, and she's sold-out here. Does anyone happen to have a spare Designer Maleficent doll available? Or since she's still on the UK site, I’ll pay for the cost of the doll, shipping & handing to get the doll to you and then to get the doll to me, +($10.00 extra for your troubles)

PM me if anyone can help!
469975.gif

Thanks~

You might find it cheaper to buy on ebay, FYI. Shipping charges for the doll from CA to FL is over $30 (because of the non-standard sized box) and I don't think it would be any cheaper from the UK to the US.

Shipping from the UK is determined by weight. If anyones knows how much the doll weights in its box then I can find out for you.

She is sold out! Wow! Took a while. I have one, but I really wanted to trade for the designer princesses. But let me think it over, I might sell.

Shipping from the UK is determined by weight. If anyones knows how much the doll weights in its box then I can find out for you.

It's approximately 5 to 7 pounds with packaging (bubble wrap, sturdy box). Sorry, metric conversion is: 2kg 267.96g to 3kg 175.15g.

hey

I sent you a message through a pm please let me know if you are interested I do have a doll that I am selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back