• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for help when new pins come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for help when new pins come out.

Goob

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, me and my girlfriend have year passes to Disney World and was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading WDW pins for DLR pins. We go all the time every chance we get. We basically want all the pins from DLR(2 sets of Alice and Alphabet, 1 set of the rest) and was wondering if anyone was willing to trade and help us out for when these new pins come out. So if anyone is willing to help us out just let me know. The list of both world and land are in the links below.

WDW: http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/WDWHiddenMickey2011.pdf
DLR: http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/DLRHiddenMickey2011.pdf

Thanks,
Goob

Firstly, welcome to DPF! :) Thanks for joining us.

Secondly, I'm sure there are quite a few people here willing to trade DLR for WDW -- which reminds me; i need to renew my annual pass sometime soon :p

good luck!

Firstly, welcome to DPF! :) Thanks for joining us.

Secondly, I'm sure there are quite a few people here willing to trade DLR for WDW -- which reminds me; i need to renew my annual pass sometime soon :p

good luck!

Thanks! And I hope there are people who are willing to trade. Because by the time the DLR pins migrate down here to WDW it'll still be hard to find that whole alphabet.

Anyways, if anyone is willing to help me out it'll be awesome. Just let us know which WDW ones you'll looking for and we'll arrange something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back