• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for Pin 72379: Magnifying Glass Lanyard Accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Pin 72379: Magnifying Glass Lanyard Accessory

Roxane

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hello,
I've been looking for this little magnifying glass that hooks on your lanyard. I should have gotten one when they were out, but of course my close up vision didn't start going untill recently. If anyone has one for trade, I'd love to be able to trade for it. I'm close to WDW so I could even buy something there to trade for it, if there's nothing interesting on my trade list. I sure hope someone can help me.

pin72379

Thanks for posting the picture Judy. I'm so graphics challenged, I would have no idea how to put the picture in.

I hope to get one as well Roxane,I would use it to inspect my pins before shipping and coming in
I have one of those and if my daughter hasn't run off with it i use it alot. most often i keep it with my trader bag so i can use it when i go pin trade at dlr. i will see if they have them at dtd today after i see a patient that i didnt get to see yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back