• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LOOKING FOR: Simba Princess Dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOKING FOR: Simba Princess Dolls.

Carrots901

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,I was hoping if a super awesome DPF member could help me with my search to aquire the Simba range of Disney Princess dolls(Sleeping Beauty,Ariel and Jasmine are on my most wanted list,but any princess is good).They can be new or used,it doesnt matter just as long as there are no marks or damages on the doll.I've been dying to add them to my collection.Unfortunately there exclusive only to Europe and it's a once in a blue moon deal when they come across on Ebay US and many sellers from Ebay UK dont ship overseas,id really super duper appreciate it! :(

_t2ec16rhjf8e9nnc7rf1bqpcz_667q__60_57.jpg

The UK Toys R Us have these for half price at the moment but they're a bit different to the ones in your pic. Jasmine is sold out though :( I tried to add a link for you but for some reason it's not working. If you go to toysrus.co.uk and search disney doll you should find them :)

Last edited:
The UK Toys R Us have these for half price at the moment but they're a bit different to the ones in your pic. Jasmine is sold out though :( I tried to add a link for you but for some reason it's not working. If you go to toysrus.co.uk and search disney doll you should find them :)

Thanks for the link to ToysRUs,I had completely forgotten about checking there,and they have them all at a great price! :D However I'm not sure if they ship to the US(Im located in Massachucetts),do they,I cant seem to figure it out. :/

Aw no I just had a look and they don't :( I don't mind forwarding them to you if you'd like. I'll send you a PM.

No worries, I know what it's like when you can't get your hands on something!

Just out of curiosity, do they have a simba Mulan? I am attempting to collect all of her (non-toddler) dolls, and I've been a bit stumped as to whether a Simba one of her has ever existed.

When I read SIMBA princess dolls... I thought it was the princesses as lions... LOL

Sorry, I'm not knowledgeable with dolls!!

Just out of curiosity, do they have a simba Mulan? I am attempting to collect all of her (non-toddler) dolls, and I've been a bit stumped as to whether a Simba one of her has ever existed.

Hmm,Interesting you ask.I dont think I've ever seen one to be honest,funny on how in the image i've posted they included Pocahontas and not Mulan,Which is somewhat the norm between companies sadly when they take to including certain princesses in there line-up and ignoring whoever is rest(really only keeping the Popular princesses)Either way Good luck on your search,there might be one out there,I dont see why not atleast 1 release.

Ah! I hope you find them! I'm looking for a Simba Pocahontas! If anyone would like to help I would really appreciate it.
If I see one in a shop I'll let you know :)
Hmm,Interesting you ask.I dont think I've ever seen one to be honest,funny on how in the image i've posted they included Pocahontas and not Mulan,Which is somewhat the norm between companies sadly when they take to including certain princesses in there line-up and ignoring whoever is rest(really only keeping the Popular princesses)Either way Good luck on your search,there might be one out there,I dont see why not atleast 1 release.
Hmm, I can't recall seeing Mulan or Pocahontas included in the Princess line by Mattel in recent years. I thought it was more of a DS thing now for them both.

If I see one in a shop I'll let you know :)

Hmm, I can't recall seeing Mulan or Pocahontas included in the Princess line by Mattel in recent years. I thought it was more of a DS thing now for them both.

I actually see Mulan from time to time still available in some retailers near me,particularly Target still maintained a few of the very last edition of Mulan(Sparkling Princess Mulan)until they began phasing her out for Tiana when she debut.Pocahontas left the equation years ago,atleast by Mattels side,I think she really only had a release to coincide with her films debut,than she never appeared again,unlike Mulan who remained for some good time after that. :(

I actually see Mulan from time to time still available in some retailers near me,particularly Target still maintained a few of the very last edition of Mulan(Sparkling Princess Mulan)until they began phasing her out for Tiana when she debut.Pocahontas left the equation years ago,atleast by Mattels side,I think she really only had a release to coincide with her films debut,than she never appeared again,unlike Mulan who remained for some good time after that. :(
That's interesting, especially in the difference between world markets. The Simba Ariel and Sleeping Beauty are pretty common from this line :)

I don't get the Simba doll either, can you teach me what it means? im so curious
Simba = Simba Toys - a German manufacturer who also hold a Disney license for the European market.

I don't get the Simba doll either, can you teach me what it means? im so curious

Here's a few commercials for Simbas range of Disney Princesses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ng5FJxvm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TMvzNEtjU4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5xbS0SvoEs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgxSRU5AUb0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTfvEK9n7Ys

They've released some of the most amazing playsets ever,and there Princesses IMHO are some of the most accurate in the playline market.I jsut wish they were made available here aswell :(

They've released some of the most amazing playsets ever,and there Princesses IMHO are some of the most accurate in the playline market.I jsut wish they were made available here aswell :(
They also turn up resold through the Disney Store, like the Rapunzel mini doll tower playset, I remember the Snow White one as well back in 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back