• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for the Disney Store Mini Fairies Doll set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the Disney Store Mini Fairies Doll set

Lilianne89

I've got a dream
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to post this here, figured more people read this thread than the marketplace. If anyone sees this set could you let me know ASAP? It's by disney store, around $40. Looking to buy one and will PP right away. Thanks so much!
6070040900353-4

If you find more than one let me know too. It's been sold out for some time now :( I knew I should of bought it a month or so ago.

same here, kicking myself for not getting it while it was in stock cause I thought it can wait, but it's the # 1 item on my oldest DD's Christmas list and after watching the movie I want one for my own collection too! I just love Tink! I don't have a local DS near me so I've been checking DS online daily for the past couple weeks and it has not been restocked! :( I hope restock soon, or someone can help us find it... resellers' prices make me sick! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back