• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to Buy/trade Stitch pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to Buy/trade Stitch pins

dlrpmad

#1 Stitch Fan!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey guys im looking to buy some Stitch pins that i REALLY want. These are:
<-------HG!!!

<---HG! <---HG And more to be added soon! Please give respectable prices/trades!

Hi there, I have sent you a PM about a Stitch pin you've listed on this page that I have for sale, plus a few other Stitch pins I have not listed yet. Thanks for your consideration. Hope to hear from you.

Sorry dont have any of the pins your after but its not till a post like this comes along that you realise how great stitch pins are and how imitative they are! No wonder there so big as a collector thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.