• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking to sell off part of my collection with a lot of older pins

SOLD! Looking to sell off part of my collection with a lot of older pins

Iceys

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Need to pay for some college textbooks and have a bunch of pins that don't fit any of my main collections so I decided it was time to sell them. Would also be interested in taking some trade offers. Haven't pin traded in a while and don't really have any idea how to price things out so will take offers and negotiate on a one to one basis

84MV6km
jisz4HU
eto4CLU
54X1Ewo

So @Iceys : you have to post pictures of your pins and state the prices.

See marketplace rules:
Sales Forum/Marketplace General Rules

• Disney Pin Forum is not an auction site. Direct links by members to eBay auctions or other auctions are NOT allowed. Obvious references/advertising to your active eBay auctions are also not allowed. References to other sites where you sell your items are also not allowed.
  • When posting a pin for sale, please state specific prices for your item(s), instead of asking buyers to make offers. Posts MUST contain a price.

Back