Looking to start a new collection...

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by Pibbman, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Pibbman

Pibbman Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have been thinking of starting a new collection of just Mickey and Friends, specifically those of the Mickey shorts character designs. However, I’m having difficulty locating these on pinpics because basically just searching Mickey gives you everything and anything!

Anyone know how I can refine my search better on that site?

2. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Maybe Mickey shorts

3. Pibbman

Pibbman Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Tried that... doesn’t work very well either. Shame there isn’t a way to use tags or something on that site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

If you are looking for the most recent Mickey and friends designs, you could sort for the most recent. You would still have many pins appear, but this will put the newest pins uploaded (hopefully the newest pins) first.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    Pibbman likes this.
  5. noone

noone Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

try searching "fab" or fab five. mickey is a term that is broken and doesn't work well on their current database. shorts is likewise sort of broken in that it brings up all pins with a pair of shorts on someone LOL.

6. JumpInTheDPin

JumpInTheDPin pinpics: SuitcaseAndDream

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Are you talking about this style?
    [​IMG]
    If so, "Mickey shorts" is a good start. Then, sort by "Newest" and Per page 100. (FYI, "newest" doesn't sort by newest in terms of year made, but newest in terms of pin listing.) The shorts released in 2013 so you actually won't have to view too many pages. You can also narrow search by a specific year to make it a little less overwhelming. Other search terms are "Mickey party" and "Mickey celebration" since that style is being used for a few of the 90th birthday pins. Using "daisy shorts" (or any other character) will get you to the booster sets like the one pictured.

Pibbman and LadyBarclay like this.
  7. Pibbman

Pibbman Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Yep love that style. Thanks to all. I got it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk