• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to trade a LE 5000 Rapunzel Tangled 18 in Doll for Princess Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade a LE 5000 Rapunzel Tangled 18 in Doll for Princess Designer

Quinndeanna

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi. I'm new. So I want to know is the a fair deal. I'm Looking to trade a LE 5000 Rapunzel Tangled 18" Doll for 2 Princess Designer doll.A Rapunzel and Tiana Disney Princess Designer Collection dolls..Thanks

I'd say it's a pretty fair trade.
If it were for one of the designer dolls then I would say no, but two is about right.
The Designer Rapunzel is an LE of 6000 and the Designer Tiana is LE 4000, and both of them are usually less pricey than than the 17" Rapunzel because she is more rare and harder to find at a decent price. Right now on ebay she goes for about $230 on average. All the 17" dolls are larger and (in theory) more detailed in dress, plus it's an ongoing series and the edition sizes are smaller in general, so a lot of people are still trying to collect.

If you really want to let your LE 5000 Rapunzel go, then this is a pretty fair trade.
Just as long as you don't regret it and want her back later on, because I think the 17" LE collection is going to be increasingly harder and harder to get. You might end up paying $800 in the future for a 5000 Rapunzel, like the Snow White 17" now.

hope this helps!! good luck with your trade :)

Thanks. I don't have a trade in the making yet. This is what I want for my doll. So if anybody wants to trade. I'm up for it. Thanks

Hi..thanks. Yes I have talk to him. I do live in California..he lives to far away. :mad:(That's ok. I will keep my doll for now.
Can you delete a post on pin form???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back