• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looks like Cancer lost this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Cancer lost this time.

epcotrob

Melanoma Caregiver
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 96.4%
26   1   1
Cancer Sucks.
Lets find a cure for cancer today!

All money raised will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
My Relay For Life is in 2 weeks.

I have 12 spots up for grabs.
Each spot is $25. plus $3 for shipping $6 across the pond.
Multiple spots only pays once for shipping.

Most of the prizes are my extra Character Connection pieces.
including 2 Snow White Chasers.

One lucky person will win a Fantasyland Box set from the Florida Project.

IMG_02791_zpsecd02ef9.jpg

Good Luck.

Lets end Cancer Together.
5. Docfish2u
8. Booger1964
10. Molly
12. Shannon

PM me for payment info.

Last edited:
I've been doing a relay for life once a year for the last couple of years and they are just amazing! Hope your game goes great and you raise a pretty penny for the ACS!

c'mon guys! I've seen you all band together for all kinds of things, this time come through for a really awesome cause!

I am in for one please kind sir. Ditto if the game doesn't happen I am still donating ;) Please send me your payment info.

OK looks like Cancer is going to get the best of this game. I'm going to be kinda busy foe the next two days as I prepare and participate in our Relay . Thank you to all who bought a spot, I can still fundraise till May. So if you see this post before I get to pm you. Please pm me your address as I have to get you all some pins for helping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back