• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LOUNGEFLY Loungefly Mini Backpacks thread

LOUNGEFLY Loungefly Mini Backpacks thread
This is a really appealing one . . . Disney Snowglobe Castle!

Main_2fee0c62-89d4-40c6-8820-6b46defae8c6_1800x1800.jpg

Oh, Boy! Kevin on another one! I can't take this! The art! And Kevin looks sooooooooo amazing!

WDBK2786-LFPIXARUPMOMENTJUNGLESTROLLMINIBACKPACK1518FRONT_1800x1800.jpg

AND she made it on the BACK, TOO!

WDBK2786-LFPIXARUPMOMENTJUNGLESTROLLMINIBACKPACK1522BACK_1800x1800.jpg

Just so you can really appreciate the art here -

WDBK2786-LFPIXARUPMOMENTJUNGLESTROLLMINIBACKPACK1524DETAIL_1800x1800.jpg

OK, she didn't make it to the lining, so I won't include the pic of that. I can't believe I haven't seen this before!

My goodness. There are so many backpacks and so many cute ones! I only have a Small World clock one that I got from Company D. I def restrain from getting more cuz they’re cute but take up a lot of space!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely adore Loungefly bags, but I really don’t have room for them! I’ve got one backpack (it looks like a pink denim jacket and has Pokémon “patches” on it) and I’ve been fighting myself not to get a Marie satchel and a Stitch passport crossbody.

I absolutely adore Loungefly bags, but I really don’t have room for them! I’ve got one backpack (it looks like a pink denim jacket and has Pokémon “patches” on it) and I’ve been fighting myself not to get a Marie satchel and a Stitch passport crossbody.

I know . . . $s and space! I've got Kevin. But I sure have been really dreaming of Bo-Katan!

I know . . . $s and space! I've got Kevin. But I sure have been really dreaming of Bo-Katan!
Yeah, money is definitely another issue I have. I only bought the one I have because it was on sale. I had talked myself out of it a couple of times because of the price, but when the sale hit, the discount was so big I had to take advantage of it.

I hope you’re able to get Bo-Katan at some point!

Back