• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is Magical pins Own a piece of the magic AT COST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is Magical pins Own a piece of the magic AT COST

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
UPDATE - PINS ARE GOING FAST - GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE - updated 01/24/2011

Now's you chance to get the Love is Magical Pins at cost. There is 6.5% tax and postage costs that have to be added. I ship the cheapest way and am very reliable. My email (and PayPal address) is lockenm@comcast.net So here we go:

There are two (2) each of these pins:
Logo Pin LE 500 $10.95

There are three (3) each of these pins:
Cupid Spinner Jumbo LE 250 $34.95
Falling for Your Postcard & Pin LE 400 $12.95
Love is Rock'n Postcard & Pin LE 400 $12.95
Box of Chocolates LE 250 $74.95
Boxed Set - Love is Heartbreaking LE 250 $59.95
Key to My Heart Jumbo LE 300 $19.95
Love is Wild Postcard & Pin LE 400 $12.95
Boxed Set - 1/2 Dozen Roses LE 300 $89.98
Boxed Set - Puppy Love LE 250 $49.95

There are four (4) each of these pins:
You Make My Heart Soar Postcard & Pin LE 400 $12.95
Boxed Set - The Language of Love LE 250 $64.95

ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE IN MY HANDS ON OR BEFORE JANUARY 27TH. PINS WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER. PAYPAY - PLEASE USE GIFT OPTION TO AVOID FEES.

Last edited:
If you want a pin let me know soon. I guess these are not as popular the Disney hoped they would be. Still have some left.

These are the last few days to buy your Love is Magical Pins. Hurry before they are all gone.

Margaret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back