• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Day From Disneystore.co.uk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail Day From Disneystore.co.uk :D

DisneyMad

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Okay so im a newbie at collecting pins :)
Im into Stitch, The Little Mermaid, Monster INC & Finding Nemo :)
The reason why ive started collecting pins is because im starting to like a lot of the new UK pin released online.

So here is my first ever pin from Disneystore.co.uk
Its Ariel & Her Sisters (LE 500)

I also got one for a friend on here (
ihafft )

And they also have some still in stock so if anyone wants me to grab them one, please just ask! :) they also have the Mulan LE 500 pin still in stock.

Just thought i'd share :)

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pic! When I first saw the stock photo online, I didn't really like it. It looks great in your photos though! Hmmm...I may have to add this one to my wish list :)

Yeah Disney's picture just don't do it any justice it's a very beautiful pin in person :)
glad it was my first buy :)
if you want me to pick you one up please just ask :)

Yeah I received my ones too this morning :)
they are a lot better than the pic! The purple is all glittery and shiny :)

It's a fantastic pin in person (I received two today also). I've found that with a lot of the UK Disney Store pins, they look far better in hand than on the initial picture.

Its a really nice pin. I have one on order to use as a trader at the moment. :) I would of bought two but I also wanted the Lonesome Ghosts pin so bought that instead. I know its not Haunted Mansion but it will suit my collection in my opinion. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back