• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Those SB Reflections pins!!!!

Two PinPics trades arrived today! I'm still in shock that I was able to trade for TWO Brer Rabbit pins. I'm going to miss Splash Mountain so much. Earlier this week, when the closing date at DL was announced, we quickly booked a 2 day visit for the middle of next month, to experience it one last time. Actually, it will be my husband's first time on Splash, and first trip to DL!

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Love the bear eating the caramel apple! What is it and where is it from?

My pin haul from March.

Happy to get the Mali Disney 100 WDI pin. More pins for the Grogu, Captain America, and Jack Skellington collections.

Very excited for some pins here. MK Sorcerer Mickey snow globe, Disney 100 cast, Mickey DL 60th happy holidays media (didn’t know it existed), and Splash Mountain. DCA Food & Wine was fun and yummy as always.

Lastly these pins from the DSSH mystery bags. I’m keeping Avatar and also keeping Hades (which is AP) so I’m going to collect the rest in the set. The other ones are for trade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pin mail!!!

It’s been a little while since I added anything new from my wants list to my collection so I’m super excited.

Here’s my Cinderella collection so far. It was originally just Lucifer (in honor of my sassy fat gray cat who passed away a few years ago), but blossomed into one of my current main collections.

And here are a few assorted mouse pins I haven’t added to my pin books yet. I’m definitely keeping the middle two, but I’m still debating about the others!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice haul!
Have fun on Splash Mountain

Amazing haul. Congrats!

Gorgeous Sisu! I think I need to put that on my wants list.

What’s the Jack set from??? I must know!