• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Haven’t made a mail day post in forever but I had to make one for this incredible package I got from the amazing [mention]SoraPandora [/mention] This was my first trade with her and I am blown away by the care she put into my package. Thank you, Sora!!!! You are the best and I feel so lucky that I got to trade
f33fb26098974afbb4d7e402f9e3ba38.jpg

with you! :)
b942ed23bd124bb2ad80f92fd2120163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9ef43293a0cbf35ea892bb7e675bf26b.jpg

It feels like forever since I’ve been able to stop by the Forum. I was mad I had to skip out of the last part of the amazing games hosted by [mention]CanaDaLE [/mention] due to an unexpected trip. When I returned this week I was welcomed back home by the wonderful zaps from [mention]GroguFan [/mention] [mention]stratasfan [/mention] [mention]firechief18 [/mention] [mention]noone [/mention] and [mention]Ajk [/mention]

I am always amazed by people’s kindness and these packages have brought some much needed joy today. Thank everyone for being awesome people!

Haven’t made a mail day post in forever but I had to make one for this incredible package I got from the amazing [mention]SoraPandora [/mention] This was my first trade with her and I am blown away by the care she put into my package. Thank you, Sora!!!! You are the best and I feel so lucky that I got to trade
f33fb26098974afbb4d7e402f9e3ba38.jpg

with you! :)
b942ed23bd124bb2ad80f92fd2120163.jpg

Fabulous package! @SoraPandora is always so generous

I spy one of those amazing mickey coasters! Got mine right here on the desk they are Awesome :tigger:
Awww.... I'm so glad you're enjoying it!!

The one here in this pic, is actual a small version with a pin back I made to give out at DL last Halloween.

I'm thinking, maybe this year to add a face?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Awww.... I'm so glad you're enjoying it!!

The one here in this pic, is actual a small version with a pin back I made to give out at DL last Halloween.

I'm thinking, maybe this year to add a face?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
What a clever idea. Maybe a red and white version for a candy cane Christmas mickey? And if the face idea works how about a brown gingerbread one with gumdrop or icing face? Ooooo now i want to buy a coaster set for Christmas :D:tigger:

I just got this beautiful pin in the mail!

e93f4c6109fe2dc6c563aaf8859e9f73.jpg

It’s from an older boxed set. Does anyone else have her? I have a question. Is she supposed to have two posts? The back looks like she’s missing one.

c6d52a52f4107ddda0e3f6ccccde33e6.jpg

I’m still very happy with her. She’s going to be one of the centerpieces of my bookworm board. I just wished the seller would have mentioned it.

A bunch of new pins that I got in July. Thanks to those I traded with and bought from.

2b2d27f562dbe09a078c53f4d27e63fe.jpg

I told myself to just get the Maleficent puzzle frames when I first heard about this set; well that didn’t work out. The 2 pins that have been on my want list for a very long time are Rogue One El Capitan and L3-37 from Solo mystery set. Those are the last I needed from those movies, and it feels good to cross those off.

1adbe88e926ec77e41ebd0eeaaa225cd.jpg

I’m putting together new lanyards to wear to the parks: character spinners, IASW, Stitch food, and US flag/americana. I am also happy for the new Skottie Young Cyclops from SDCC.

eea0a401eff71a5903653aff17dc899e.jpg

It was Disneyland’s 68th anniversary. I really like the Sorcerer Mickey camera, trifold, and this awesome jumbo. I did get the 4-pin boxed set too (not pictured), but I don’t think I want to keep it, so it’s a trader/sell now.

Back