• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
I attended a Florida pin event and traded for these!

eb081797f6dbdc247dcb32342995f8e7.jpg

Sleeping Beauty 65th anniversary….too many irresistible pins. A guy was looking at the villains booster set and only wanted Hades; I ended up buying the set and saw he was still in the store so zapped it to him. He tried to give me $20. My friend laughed hysterically with the way I reacted (a very dramatic and elongated “noooooo” with flailing arms). He didn’t understand me just giving him the pin.
Way to spread the cheer!

I was zapped!
By @BellesEnchantedRose and @Chilikitty.

They sent me a really pretty Easter pin featuring a bouquet of tulips - and a bunch of stickers that I can tell were specially chosen for me! (Books! Cats! Fairies! Halloween! Yes!)

dc8941b33ff80bfed4ba17c682eba397.jpg

Thank you both for the completely unexpected zap! I spent today writing out Easter cards for my friends’ kids so I was definitely in a Springtime mood, and this was a great surprise!

4d9ad6ce4617c2f42b1c4a3650786ff5.jpg

I feel like I’ve been very fortunate lately. Fairy-blessed? Thank you to all you wonderful pin people that have been helping me out with my hoard of shiny treasure. Bless me lucky charms. I love ya guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a few packages in the mail recently.

The first is this lovely ZAP from @TonkaToy ! It was a big surprise, thank you! I love any and all pins of my boy! :)

IMG-9232-1.jpg

I also got the following from Disney Movie Club and Disney Movie Insiders. Since they're closing, DMC has been having some big sales and free gift offers, so I bit the bullet and got some movies and pins. The Elemental spinner pin was a freebie from DMI for having a linked Disney+ account. The Lion King lithograph was a freebie I wasn't expecting; I'm assuming they're throwing extra things in with orders to get rid of them and it matched my Wild About Safety DVDs.

IMG-9309-1.jpg

IMG-9310-1.jpg

I got the most beautiful pin in the mail today! It traveled from Paris to London all the way to me. It is such a cute pose and the pin itself is MASSIVE!

Thank you so much
to @speedwaystar1 for acquiring it for me! And also for the darling handmade card. I owe you big time.

9171234b0201747f2015c707f88470e4.jpg

3e5754e3e4c7c1e997159bebaa1805a1.jpg

afc20ecee76ad91ff3ce1db1e5553dcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy to help :)
I have a few friends who are DLP regulars so just ask if I can help again anytime

866efbca18b552c9fb2114b9657d0fc1.jpg

When these were announced a few days ago, I did not think there was any way I’d be able to afford them before they sold out. A big thank you to one of my best pin pals, Merlin, for helping me out.

That said, I have officially spent way too much on pins this year and will need to take a break before buying any more. (Somebody hold me to this promise, please!)

Last edited:
I took off work yesterday to hunt hidden Disney's. Let's just say that, at least for now, pin trading is back to its former glory. Top haul is hidden Disney's, bottom haul is just my other miscellaneous trades for the day. All off cast lanyards. The four to the left of the red line are questionable but I likes them anyway.

f3bf60b5695de657bf87c46cd15d2a5d80e0374f.jpg

76da8c43b81f49efa3a09cb6e8b015ae4e22f7ba.jpg
Wow.

I took off work yesterday to hunt hidden Disney's. Let's just say that, at least for now, pin trading is back to its former glory. Top haul is hidden Disney's, bottom haul is just my other miscellaneous trades for the day. All off cast lanyards. The four to the left of the red line are questionable but I likes them anyway.

f3bf60b5695de657bf87c46cd15d2a5d80e0374f.jpg

76da8c43b81f49efa3a09cb6e8b015ae4e22f7ba.jpg
Wow, good for you! Do the new HMs have the diamond authenticity stone?

Back