• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Way to spread the cheer!

I was zapped!

By @BellesEnchantedRose and @Chilikitty.

They sent me a really pretty Easter pin featuring a bouquet of tulips - and a bunch of stickers that I can tell were specially chosen for me! (Books! Cats! Fairies! Halloween! Yes!)

Thank you both for the completely unexpected zap! I spent today writing out Easter cards for my friends’ kids so I was definitely in a Springtime mood, and this was a great surprise!

I feel like I’ve been very fortunate lately. Fairy-blessed? Thank you to all you wonderful pin people that have been helping me out with my hoard of shiny treasure. Bless me lucky charms. I love ya guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a few packages in the mail recently.

The first is this lovely ZAP from @TonkaToy ! It was a big surprise, thank you! I love any and all pins of my boy!

I also got the following from Disney Movie Club and Disney Movie Insiders. Since they're closing, DMC has been having some big sales and free gift offers, so I bit the bullet and got some movies and pins. The Elemental spinner pin was a freebie from DMI for having a linked Disney+ account. The Lion King lithograph was a freebie I wasn't expecting; I'm assuming they're throwing extra things in with orders to get rid of them and it matched my Wild About Safety DVDs.

Happy to help
I have a few friends who are DLP regulars so just ask if I can help again anytime

When these were announced a few days ago, I did not think there was any way I’d be able to afford them before they sold out. A big thank you to one of my best pin pals, Merlin, for helping me out.

That said, I have officially spent way too much on pins this year and will need to take a break before buying any more. (Somebody hold me to this promise, please!)

Last edited:
Wow.

Wow, good for you! Do the new HMs have the diamond authenticity stone?