• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
I did a trade with someone on Facebook, and it came today! Three more Heros vs. VIllains for my collection, and the King Richard super chaser that completes my Robin Hood Adorbs set!

(I am still looking for the following HvV, if anyone has them for trade: Asha+Star/Magnifico, Merlin+Archimedes/Mim, Hiro+Baymax/Yokai, Stitch/Ganto, Eric/Ursula, Mickey/Chernabog, Hercules/Hades, Peter Pan/Hook)

That's a pretty amazing lanyard haul. Congrats!

Today's mail from my bulk trade! Super excited to see the Mulan in person (never thought I would have her!). The Moana is pretty epic. Jack Jack is joining the Edna stamp I have.
Nice! That's a pretty amazing trade. You must have had some serious pins on your side. Congrats!

I have most of the ones you are looking for.

Disappointment 1: Receiving a pin out of the box with a post snapped off. I’ll email them about that one.

Disappointment 2: Ordered 4 boxes cause there were 4 I wanted. Got none of them. It happens (too often, but that’s the risk you take).

Disappointment 3: There is nothing on the backs or the boxes to indicate these are LE 300, which drastically reduced the value of some of the earlier Pinkalamode pins, in my experience.

The frames are lovely, but wanted to give a heads up on the lack of an LE notation. I would have ordered additionals after receiving them, but don’t want to end up with more than the four of these as traders, as if I’ll be able to get rid of the broken one. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely follow up on broken post.

I created listings on ptdb and pinandpop and included the lack of LE info on the pin back. I agree this is very disappointing.

On another note the Mulan one traded very well for me at the last p&p event. I hope you get the pins you want.

These are so big and beautiful! I had some early 2000’s Stitch pins that were a series and VERY low LE as well, but they ended up trading ok as long as I was able to have the other person see in the online listing that they were indeed LE AND none of them were marked as such. I think if you are taking them to an in person event if there is a risk of bad reception maybe have a screenshot of that information? Just a thought. They are beautiful tho

I actually did screenshot the info and I think having it on ptdb and pin&pop will help as well.

Also, heard back from them and now have a label to return the broken post pin. Soon as I can get it in the mail they’ll send me a new one, so maybe I’ll get one of the four I wanted.

They really are a nice size and quite beautiful.