• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent 2014 Merchandise
Those are jacks pacific dolls, not Disney store.

Also, Hot Topic put up their "Maleficent" collection.
Nothing outstanding from the movie, but the stuff from original class is really nice. Kudos to hot topic for keeping it simple and nice as apposed to Disney who's making everything hip and cool.

The Jakks Pacific dolls are okay but they could be better. The normal Maleficent is the only one I would really buy but even then I am not sure I actually want her. I know the Disney Store dolls will look amazing and will be of much higher quality if we are going by the Oz The Great and Powerful dolls that were released last year, as they were in really nice boxes and were more expensive than normal Disney Store dolls. I wish they would at the very least give us a sneak peak of the merchandise that is being released soon so we can kill all the suspense. Hot Topic already has Maleficent merchandise plus their exclusive Designer Collection is coming out soon, the novels and children's books are coming out at the end of April, Jakks Pacific has released the cosplay toys in certain stores already, and the Jakks Pacific dolls are scheduled to hit stores like K-Mart around the 9th of May. I think its about time for the Disney Store to put out their merchandise.

(sorry if it's already been said)

Toys R Us has the dolls also for pre-order available may 1st. pics:
pTRU1-17921339_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
pTRU1-17956675_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
pTRU1-17921395_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
pTRU1-17921149_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
pTRU1-17921344_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
I like, but would like to see Disney versions before getting some of this :)

Can't check Target website down :/

(sorry if it's already been said)

Toys R Us has the dolls also for pre-order available may 1st. pics:
pTRU1-17921339_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
pTRU1-17956675_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
pTRU1-17921395_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
pTRU1-17921149_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
pTRU1-17921344_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
I like, but would like to see Disney versions before getting some of this :)

Can't check Target website down :/

Those Jakks Pacific dolls look decent and I will pick up the two Maleficent dolls as I love the character and dont mind owning as many versions of her as I can. Now I ave no doubt that the Disney Store Maleficent dolls will look much better and be far more detailed. Looking forward to seeing some images of them not sure why Disney is taking so long to do so...

Disappointing that the UK lost their Hot Topic a couple of years back! I would have loved one of those dresses! And some of their other t-shirts.

I think the Jakks Pacific dolls look amazing! Well, at least the Maleficents do. Those Aurora ones don't look anything like Elle Fanning; they look like Barbie dolls. Though I do wish they were articulated... Hopefully the Disney Store dolls look even better-er.

10153803_769621603062407_8650805515605484355_n.jpg

Limited edition figurine , posted at disney store facebook . french version. No release date, or price known yet

That statue looks really nice! Hopefully it won't be too expensive.

Also, I feel like the Disney Store will start releasing Maleficent stuff next week or the week after because a sneak peak of the movie is going to be shown at the Disney parks starting tomorrow.

Oh my god is that Maleficient doll beautiful! Now I wonder what a LE of her would look like -> she has to be fabulous!
I don't like Aurora though...her dress looks a bit cheap (too much cheap lace), the crown falls too far down into her face and she kind of has a ditzy look on her.

I love that pin set. Hopefully we will get some of them on the Uk site being as we've been getting some of the other American Disney Store pins.

I love that pin set. Hopefully we will get some of them on the Uk site being as we've been getting some of the other American Disney Store pins.

If you don't and assuming I can actually get my hands on one, I would be willing to buy/ship it for you at cost. Just a thought! :hs:

Really want to get the maleficent doll, don't think it's 100% captures Angelina but the packaging and overall presentation is very nice! For the price these dolls are very well made I personally prefer it to the designer doll.
Any idea when these will be available online?

Last edited:
I think that the jacks Pacific maleficent face mold looks more like Jolie.

Solution: buy both, and switch heads. Lol

Well my soul has officially died and went to heaven after seeing the dolls and pin set. I want it all! Though I do agree that the Jakks Pacific Maleficent looks more like Angelina Jolie, the Disney Store is clearly a collectors grade item seeing how nice the packaging is and the fact she comes with a staff. That makes up for it in my opinion. If someone could find out a release date for these, I am sure we would all greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back