“Matches” and “Traders” ?

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by carinasthingamabobs, Jun 3, 2019.

1. carinasthingamabobs

carinasthingamabobs Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hi!

I’m pretty new to this pin trading forum and I was browsing the Pin Trading discussions and noticed a lot of people write to “take a look at their traders.” Is there a place to post your traders for everyone to see?

I also noticed people would put that they have “matches.” What does that mean?

Thanks!!

-Carina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. MischiefMade

MischiefMade Ghost Dog Trainer

0   0   0

Most people use Pin Pics to take stock of what they own and what they are trading. You can add pins you own, pins you want, and pins you are trading from your collection. If you have matches with another person it means that what they have put in their "Wanted" Section on Pin Pics is something that you own and is in the list of pins you are looking to trade away. I hope this helps!

carinasthingamabobs likes this.
  3. carinasthingamabobs

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

@MischiefMade Thank you!! Yes, this helps a lot. Do you know if anyone can post their “Wanted” on PinPics? I just became a member today.

4. MischiefMade

MischiefMade Ghost Dog Trainer

0   0   0

Anyone can! You just have to get the link for your wants. I have mine in my signature!

5. carinasthingamabobs

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Good idea! I’ll probably do the same. Thanks again for all your help

6. LadyBarclay

LadyBarclay Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

In addition to a link in your siggy, you can also put your pinpics user name there. Or a lot of people, when responding to a post, say, "check out my traders, my name is (pinpics user name)!". Many people do not have the same user name on there and this forum, and there are tons of similar names... Knowing the exact name is essential. I've stuck mine in my profile page here as well. :)

carinasthingamabobs likes this.
  7. carinasthingamabobs

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks for the tip! I’ll keep that I mind :)