• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Me too?! Floored by a zap from Team RKB

ZAPPED! Me too?! Floored by a zap from Team RKB

caw caw rawr

Squirrel!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I never could have seen this coming; not in a million years!

Mine was one of the missing addresses so I suspected something may be coming my way. I was very grateful to even be considered. I am in absolute shock at what came, though.

attachment.php

I loved Frozen but convinced myself not to collect Frozen pins. (I'm already an Up collector and that's pricey enough.) Because I did really love the movie I wanted just one Frozen pin. When my hubby and I went to Disneyland last month I was hoping to find just one OE Frozen pin. No luck. I was probably more sad than I should have been. Oh well.

Now I have my one Frozen pin!!! It is absolutely, positively gorgeous!

Team Rasputin Knows Best, I cannot thank you enough! The pin is really beautiful and even more wonderful because of how I received it. I am touched by your generosity and kindness. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Thank you! :hug:

Back