• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's New Pin Picture of the Day thread
Nice Matterhorn pin, and I LOVE the train set! I'm going to have to look that one up.

Sorry about being a little late. Photobucket was acting up earlier. Anyway, here is a Walt Disney World Ticket Book pin.

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Ok for the last night of park pins, here is one I just got in the mail. This is the Roger Rabbit Cartoon Spin PODH pin.

IMG_6577_zpscdf024e9.jpg

Anyway, next week I will post some new pins I got last week as well as some crossovers like requested. I do not think I have many of those, but I will see what I can do. Of course if there are any requests feel free to post them.

Well after looking through my collection I did not really have any crossover pins. I did post a Who Framed Roger Rabbit cast pin in the last thread that had Roger, Jessica, and some other Disney characters as well as a XMas pin with Figaro and Tinker Bell. Those aside here is the closest I have, a pin with the 6 early Disney princesses. This pin was sold in grocery stores apparently.

IMG_2507.jpg

Here is a new open edition pin that you have probably seen in a lot of trade collection photos. Here is the Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope pin.

IMG_6559_zps4e8a5a13.jpg

More new pins today. Here is the recent Roger Rabbit baseball card pin from the soda fountain.

IMG_6571_zpsd62bcb24.jpg

With Roger being posted yesterday it is only fitting to have the Jessica pin from the same release.

IMG_6573_zpsdd05c448.jpg

So I got some new pins in the mail today. Wanna see?

IMG_6594_zps4c715b99.jpg

And here is the Cinderella/Prince Charming pin.

IMG_6606_zps275daa5a.jpg

Let's take a break from the designer couples and have a Disney Auctions Tinker Bell instead.

IMG_6440_zps2525af72.jpg

For today's pin here is a Jessica and Roger dancing. This is from the Disney Soda Fountain.

IMG_5271_zps2fe44f76.jpg

So what do you all want to see next week? Would you like a seeing double week where I post pictures of characters in the parks and pins that are related to them? Maybe a live action film thread? I am open to suggestions and requests.

How about a Tinker Bell today? This one was from Disneystore.com and part of a series of pins released for the semi-annual pin sale. Ahh the good old days of Disneyshipping.com when pin releases were weekly and there were 2 pins sales a year when you could get low LE pins for less than $3.

IMG_6492.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back