• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Merlin Messed up my Order!

ZAPPED! Merlin Messed up my Order!

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I received my package from Merlin a few days ago and was excited to see what I got in my WIR2p mystery box Mulan and I don’t care. I didn’t get what I hoped for but in the envelope was a bit of extra weight.
You would think, being the Professor he is, that putting an extra something in my envelope wouldn’t get past him but apparently it did. Out of my package falls this beauty. Now I am of the persuasion that you learn from your mistakes, so I’m holding on to this for my collection (I’m only doing this for your continued education.
I take a closer look and his signature card is taped to the back. I take a closer look and shivers go up my spine, a note, a very sobering note.
8a43b86a8c4aaa0871418c9da483f373.jpg

bb42d2ccdb919ec4f0aa885fdbe245f8.jpg

33e83f66b79df569543a50261c20a2dd.jpg

082897827061339d0436fa980dcb7fcb.jpg

This was not a mistake but a very ominous zap! What did I do for you to channel all your wrath on me? I will have to look into this vengeance thing. It’s not over Wizard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back