• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Merlin's Trading Again!?

TRADING Merlin's Trading Again!?
Did you have any of my wants from here? :) If so, I'm sure we can figure something out. :)
I don't. :( But sadly just can't trade by mail right now anyway while I'm on a tight budget.

Best of luck with your pin hunt and welcome back to the addiction... I mean, hobby. ;)

Hey! I had taken a look over your ISOs and happened to see this pin at the trade event today, so I traded for it:
PP150848 Loungefly - Pain and Panic - Hercules 25th Anniversary - Mystery - Chase

Do you still need it?

Hey! I had taken a look over your ISOs and happened to see this pin at the trade event today, so I traded for it:
PP150848 Loungefly - Pain and Panic - Hercules 25th Anniversary - Mystery - Chase

Do you still need it?
Oh, yes I do! Let me know if I've got anything in my traders for it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Also, for those who have made trades with me, I am mailing out tonight! Sorry, the Hurricane threw my schedule out of whack and my students are in a panic.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Thank you guys so much! I've made some awesome trades so far! <3

Giving this a wee bump and clearing out the ISO I've gotten and the traders spent. :)

Back