• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Merryweather Strikes Again! Thank you so much for your kind zap!! =)

ZAPPED! Merryweather Strikes Again! Thank you so much for your kind zap!! =)

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Since I had sold some of my personal pins, I had the opportunity to buy two princess pins I had been searching for that Selen (Merryweather) had up for sale :hsd: :

pin48748th72
pin48378th72

When her package arrived today, I got an extra adorable surprise along with the princesses!

pin54700

Selen, thank you so much!! Not only was it so kind of you to zap me, but I actually trying to find just the right sorcerer pin to add to my Mickey page. And right when I saw this one, I knew it would fit the bill! :D

A3539B6D-C45C-48A9-A4F4-E2FB0D884AAD-218-000000120AA936BB.jpg

Thank you so much again Selen! I have another wonderful personal reminder of the awesome collectors I have met here on DPF!! You are awesome! :hug:

Back