• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Mice in my cup, Mice in my house, Mice in my zap !!

ZAPPED! Mice in my cup, Mice in my house, Mice in my zap !!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I am on a mostly dry streak lately. Toooo broke to buy and toooo picky to trade.

That is why I was totally surprised by one package that showed up in the mail yesterday. And there was no sender's name. So, obviously I got curious. A quick look at the location on the stamp ... hmmmm, I know someone who lives there, but why ??

So, I opened the lbe to find this sweet surprise from none other than Christmas Fairy Debi :)

000_0003.jpg

Dear Debi has been through some very hard times lately and even during her tough times, she took the time to be kind and spread X-mas cheer.

:angel:Thank You so much Debi :angel:

And you would not know this, but I collect mice-mice. I could not care about poor Cinderelly less, but I have this thing for the mice-mice pins :lol:

Looks good good, gotta love Gus Gus :lol: Congrats, that's a super cute pin! I'm just loving all the great zapping vibes going on here lately. So cool!

Dearest Selen, I checked your collection before I zapped you and noticed a few mice,mice pins. I knew these little guys would fit in nicely. Glad you liked your Christmas zap. Hugs!!!

Dearest Selen, I checked your collection before I zapped you and noticed a few mice,mice pins. I knew these little guys would fit in nicely. Glad you liked your Christmas zap. Hugs!!!

Awwww Debi !! You took time to check my collection? Wow lady!! Really thoughtful. Yeah, it is a bit unusual, but I have taken a shine to mice-mice. Go figure :lol:

Back